2012 – you’re my best friend
Last year, I posted about how amazing the year was.
Because it was. The. Bomb.
The year before, I posted about how wonderful December 2010 was.
And it was completely, sweep-me-off-my-feet wonderful.
This year, I can’t even give you words to describe how I feel.
Except to say that 2012 and I… we’re besties.
“Besties” as in,
If you’re a friend of the Whites, you know what I’m talking about. :)
So back to this year…
I’ve not “titled” myself one kind of a photographer or another.
I love every shoot I’m on,
every person in front of my camera,
every situation and experience that allows for my camera to be in-hand.
I love the sound of the shutter.
I can’t say what I want to shoot and what I don’t want to shoot.
I must say yes when someone asks me to document their moment in time.
Because I have found a way to stop time and hold onto it.
- Alyssa and Noel – your wedding day was the perfect way to start the year
- Anna – your little Lila and Logan are two of the cutest kids I’ve ever photographed
- Leigh Ann – it was an honor to be asked to help with Light The Fire
- TNA Wrestling was an experience I’ll never forget (thanks to Matt at The Bank of Kentucky Center)
- Belle Histoire – this session changed my photography forever (for the better!)
- The Easter Ball introduced me to Band Camp, The Wonder Broz, Ca$h Out, Wiz Nation, New Boyz, and The OMG Girls… the fans of all of these are incredible, and I’m thankful to have been able to connect with such wonderful people
- The Diggy Simmons concert was so much fun to shoot, thanks again to The Bank of Kentucky Center
- Alex and Brandi – yours was a beautiful wedding day, and I loved being there with you
- KB – you are bombshell beautiful, and I am so honored you asked me to photograph you
- David and Katie – you two know how special you are to me, and it was a blessing to be there for such a wonderful day
- To the Louden Family – you were SO MUCH FUN, and I loved spending that time with you
- Belle Histoire – I felt right at home during our time in Rabbit Hash, and loved everything about those photos. Our time downtown stretched my abilities and I learned so much from that – something I will always be thankful for.
- J and C – this will forever be my favorite proposal because you two will forever be two of my MOST FAVORITE PEOPLE – I love you both dearly!
- Brent and Kelsey – Blythe. is. INCREDIBLE. but I think you know that. :)
- Ashley and David – your sweet Lydia is absolutely beautiful
- Stephanie and Bobby – I loved your wedding day because I loved the two of you – I knew from first meeting at your engagement session that we were going to be quick friends
- Seth and Sammi – I was so blessed to be able to help celebrate Julia’s 1st year of life in this way
- A – wow, wow, wow, wow, I am so lucky you are my friend. oh, and you’re gorgeous.
- Belle Histoire – I am so happy we were able to spend so much time together this year. oh, and thanks for my big debut. :)
- Lindsay and Jake – I’m so thankful that you chose me, I love you both dearly
- S – girrrrrrl, I can’t wait to do this again. you. are. smokin.
- Bob and Moriah – I can’t wait to do this again when they totally ARE engagement photos
- Pat and Paula – you are my friends, and I am blessed. the fact that you have asked me to document such important times in your lives…. I have no words. I am so lucky, and I love you both.
- K – gosh, girl, you are so gorgeous, it’s ridiculous – thank you for allowing me to do this for you
- Bunbury Music Festival was one of the most fun and most challenging days of my life/career, and it was so, so great
- Derek and Bailey – eek! gosh, I can’t wait to photograph your wedding, it’s going to be amazing
- Isa is perfect and wonderful, and I am so thankful to you, Pat and Paula, again
- Cassidy – you totally rocked your session, and I had so much fun getting to know you
- K – I hope you know how absolutely knock-out beautiful you are! love you to pieces
- I am so thankful to the Sports Power and Launch organizations for inviting me along for a powerful weekend
- LeeAnn – you and your girl, Caydence, are simply adorable and I loved getting to join the fun you had that day
- Kim and Tyler – I am so thankful, and I tell everyone I know where the best place is to get their eyes examined!
- The Griffins – your family is entirely too precious, and I loved spending that time with you
- First Church – it was my honor to be a part of such a monumental weekend
- Hannah and Damian – your wedding was absolutely the best way to wrap up the year
- To those who have yet to be blogged (it’s coming, I promise!) – you helped me end 2012 on an extremely high note, and I love each of you for that
Ya’ll…. you’re the best. You really, really are.